COVID-19 Message Update
The Supreme Court of Missouri on March 26, 2021, issued a revised statewide order in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, the following applies to the Crestwood Municipal Division:
Crestwood Municipal Division still continues to have court sessions, but all in-person scheduled court sessions remain suspended until further notice. Our sessions are held online through WEBEX. If you do not have access to a computer, cell phone, tablet, or desktop computer, please contact the court (314) 729-4776.
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
Meeting number (access code): 187 127 2986
Meeting password: April2021
JOIN BY PHONE
United States Toll Free
If your case(s) are eligible and you are pleading guilty and would like to dispose of your case(s) without having an in-person appearance in court, there are two options available:
- You can pay for your citation prior to your court date if it appears on the Traffic Violation Bureau list. For further information regarding your case or if you want to pay for the citation, you may go to Missouri Courts.
- You can request an out of court disposition from the prosecutor’s office by emailing the prosecutor.
General Court Information
- For further information regarding your case, you can go to Missouri Courts and sign up on Casenet to get electronic or email updates and information regarding your case.
- Notices of rescheduled court dates will be mailed out by the Court Administrator.
- If your citation is eligible to be paid through the traffic bureau you can pay it online, by mail, or the court dropbox (located outside of the court department window) 24 hours a day.
- If you have an attorney recommendation, you can provide a copy of the signed agreement with your payment or email a copy of the agreement to the court prior to making your payment online by emailing Stacey Fields.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the court at 314-729-4776.