COVID-19 Message Update
The Supreme Court of Missouri on March 19, 2020, issued a statewide order in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, the following applies to the Crestwood Municipal Division:
If your case(s) are eligible and you are pleading guilty and would like to dispose of your case(s) without having an in-person appearance in court, there are two options available:
- You can request an out of court disposition from the prosecutor’s office by emailing Mr. O’Brien.
- You can request a virtual court hearing. The court is currently working to set it up. So, if you would like to be scheduled for a virtual court hearing before the judge, please email Stacey Fields.
For further information regarding your case, you may go to Missouri Courts.
General Court Information
- June 4, 2020, 7 pm docket has been postponed.
- All scheduled court dates remain suspended until further notice.
- Notices of rescheduled court dates will be mailed out upon the resumption of regular court services.
- You can go to Missouri Courts and sign up on Casenet to get electronic or email updates and information regarding your case.
- If your citation is eligible to be paid through the traffic bureau you can pay it online, by mail, or the court dropbox (located outside of the court department window) 24 hours a day.
- If you have an attorney recommendation, you can provide a copy of the signed agreement with your payment or email a copy of the agreement to the court prior to making your payment online by emailing Stacey Fields
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the court at 314-729-4776.