Permits & Licenses

If you are interested in opening a new business or expanding upon an existing business within Crestwood, review the flow chart which outlines the City’s process.

Additional Information

Requests about Home Occupancy Permit/Specials

  • The City of Crestwood DOES NOT REQUIRE an inspection or home occupancy permit on an owner/occupied sale or purchase of a home. A home occupancy permit and inspection ARE REQUIRED on rental property; see Residential Rental Occupancy Permit below.
  • For inquiries about Specials or Liens against real estate property, you MUST contact St. Louis County, Collector of Revenue, 41 S. Central Ave, Clayton MO 63105, Carissa Kelly at or 314-615-7152.

Public Works