Residential Rental Property Occupancy Permit

Required or Not

If a homeowner is selling a property from one homeowner, to another homeowner, then NO occupancy permit is required.

However, any homeowner that is trying to rent a property (whether it is a Single Family Residence, Villa, Condo, Apartment, etc), then they must receive a Residential Rental Property Occupancy Permit.

Application Fee

The Applications Fee is as follows:

  • Single Family Residence/Villas/Condos/Apartments: $310. The fee is due when the permit application is submitted to the City of Crestwood.

If the rental dwelling fails the initial inspection, an additional $160 re-inspection fee is required.


Currently, only checks and cash are accepted as payment.