The Crestwood Parks and Recreation Department strives to provide quality recreation programs for you and your family.
- If you participate in a program and find that the quality does not meet your expectations, please notify us with your concerns in writing. We will refund your program fee in full.
- If you register for a program and later determine you will not be able to attend the class, let us know at least five days before the start of the class. If someone fills your spot before the start of the program, we’ll refund your program fee minus a $3 service charge.
- If you are unable to participate in a recreation program due to a health reason, present a physician’s statement as proof of illness and we will refund your program fee minus a $3 service charge. If the program has already begun, you will receive a pro-rated amount for the number of classes still remaining.
- If we cancel a program or change the program dates or times making it impossible for you to participate, we will send you a full refund.
- Refunds for registrations made with cash or check will be sent by mail to the address on your registration form. Refunds for registrations made with MasterCard/Visa will be credited to your charge account. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing.
- Leagues, tournaments, trips, camps and special events are exempt from this policy.