John Sebben, Ward 4
Term: April 2021 to April 2024
Email John Sebben
Along with our dachshunds, my wife, Angela and I moved to Crestwood in November 2017, into my grandparents house on Yorkshire Estates Drive, where they had lived since 1965 as original owners. As a child, I experienced Crestwood with walks in Whitecliff and Crestwood Parks, visiting the mall and the miniature golf course, and learning the City's history from Grandpa.
Since then, we've become very involved with various organizations around the City including Christmas in Crestwood, clean up events at Father Dickson Cemetery, the Sappington House Foundation and others. We've also brought our own organization, the St. Louis Classic Rock Preservation Society, home to Crestwood as well.
I am very excited to serve the residents and businesses of Ward 4, and can't wait to communicate with you. You can find out more about me and sign up for my mailing list at https://4crestwood.com
Professional and Community
- Manager of Financial Reporting - Thompson Coburn, LLP
- Co-founder and Treasurer - St. Louis Classic Rock Preservation Society
- Served on Public Works Board, 2019-2021
- Fundraising Chair, former - Sappington House Foundation, 2019-2021
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Truman State University
- Journey of Hope/PUSH America cyclist, 1997
- St. Louis Priory High School
- Beautification Committee (2021-22)
- Police Board (2021-22)