|Company Name||Service Provided||Contact Number||Web Address|
|Missouri American Water||Water||1-866-430-0820||Website|
|Metropolitan Sewer District||Sewer||314-768-6260||Website|
|Spectrum||Cable & Internet||1-877-906-9121|
|AT&T||Cable & Internet||1-800-246-8464|
- Ameren Electric is responsible for all electricity throughout the St. Louis Metro area. To report an outage (including street light and stop lights), contact 1-800-552-7583. Please include an address and the pole number at the site of the outage.
- Missouri American Water is the household, drinking water producer in St. Louis County. For alerts about any potential water outages, visit https://amwater.com/moaw/alerts.
- Spire Natural Gas (formerly Laclede Gas) handles all natural gas throughout the St. Louis area.
- Metropolitan Sewer District (MSD) is the leader in sewer - wastewater and stormwater. MSD is currently halfway through the $4 billion, Project Clear Initiative. For more information about Project Clear, visit https://msdprojectclear.org.
- Waste Connections is the trash, recycling, and yard waste hauler for the City of Crestwood. To set up service, contact 636-321-2100.